Friday, May 9, 2008

Pl2303 I Nokia Pc Suit

Updated: D


Well, for quite some time since I step in here ... I'm absorbed with work and rest, although I have to admit I'm a bit different is it refrained bitch XDDD spring? maybe I have something but who knows ... in any case would have wanted to be shot all day on the couch but ... I think there is anything that interests me all day ... I have fics to finish, in fact only one, because this is the most advanced, but I do not get anything half decent, good
generally is not decent
, But since I like having things by halves They have to finish, and a draft letter * secret * and a somewhat rare item XDDD well, plus lots of books to read, like memories IdhĂșn , that has given me my friend, Julia • 3 · for my birthday, which for all that I have for awhile, and I give my all will have to wait until summer, at least, and hopefully until mid-June, I will finish the exams .... Well, and little else, I've finished my update for now silly day ^ 0 ^. Ah, well no, more than comment * _ * , besides all this I have to do, plus I have a lot of series to do a site online, where I finally found all the chapters of Naruto, I'm like jumping uhhhhhhh * * every night I drink two or three ... and when you finish all the series, besides the eggs, I still have One Piece, Heroes, Slayers, Queer as Folk .... OGH, just as I start thinking about it, I love and miss the hours.
Well, now it ^ o ^ just

0 comments:

Post a Comment