Super Junior ICONS
Okay, I know I will not be able to write a coherent post, but anyway, I try (?) And if it does not, it does not come out ... but I need to vent, but try to write well, because I really just want to say, 'Take me blablabla utasorangiahiodngspgnpfnsigsnoi Rain. "

Well, I finished (finally) the drama of FULL HOUSE, A; it took me because the last two chapters I found by accident ... and thank goodness! ~ Full House has become one of my favorite dramas ... OK, I've always said it was Hana Kimi, but jo-der, Full House is great, fantastic,

Hilarious, tender, "aggressive" ... total.

Lee Young Jae (Rain Bi) and Han Ji Eun (Song Hye Kyo) makes a contract and get married (so no love). The thing is because Jae Young (who is a famous actor) was in love with her best friend, but his best friend was in love with his best amio Min Hyuk (this is in love with Eun Ji), then, Young Jae, to give 'jealousy' or who knows that he was going through his mind at that moment, kiss Ji Eun, and marries her. Ji Eun Jae Young met by accident (in the first chapter are on a plane over China and he vomits.) Well, start with the wrong foot, and are horribly wrong. Live in Full House (Ji Eun's house), he is pretty bad ... as a servant, she just makes cleaning and clean, and always always being discussed (not a single episode in which Bi *-* and not shout louder voice has ~ cof) Total in series miiiiil things happen ... and finally she just loved him, and he with her. But he is a brute, and do not know how to express feelings ... always ends up crying or telling bad things (eg 'chicken' is the nickname that makes a poor Ji Eun), in short, always is screwing.

Buuut in the last chapter he is willing to tell you, to tell him she loves him, and remarriage (yes, they broke the contract and divorced, you see ...).

In chapter 15 he tells him to marry, and she replies that will tell you within a week.
And of course, he jumps saying that no, tell him tomorrow.
day following the return to shit, screaming again ... (If this is a disaster Jae Young with relationships)

After saying this, obviously she tells him NO

, not marry him. That are not compatible, since the 'married' have done nothing to fight.

But he did not give up ... and what is supposed to have to be a quote, just being an obligation ... an order, because it says: If you come to Divertilandia're dead ... (That little touch has *-* (?))

Well, also it will end (if ... it ...)
Skid

and pass it chupi cool (who would not be as well with a super Maromo ¬ ¬)

After skating, Young Jae try telling that to marry again ... but the cleaning ladies of this place bother you and you cut into your 'big statement'
And as she had been waiting a looooong time in the rink, just cold:
But he says that same day go camping (the force again, of course).

(FACE OF SATISFACTION lol)
Once you have everything ready to go, slip and must remain in bed, although the big head all febrile still saying, let's go camping, go, half an hour sleep and then we go. " Total

, which ultimately is all day in bed:
Vale, in this scene you can give multiorgasmic of large ... as it is with fever as saying that phrase in a very ... weak ... and sensual.

the end, at night, when he has been fever, she decides to 'camping' and mount it in the garden ... and there you are talking a good time, andthe apologizes for something they had done wrong and blablabla *-*

Well, you can imagine, this scene repeated cuaantas times, MY GOD, I almost feel something when I hear of his mouth that:

saranghae
and sooo sooo cute, sexy, sweet gbaoisrhaipgnapgnsapofasfa * fuck * calm down (as I love his voice D:)
And that's not all, this is what I said then: much as if the whole universe exploded, as if to dry all Océ years, as if my soul exploded and expanded, I love you. Han Ji Eun ... I love you. (She gets face [...]) / Why you say nothing? Jae-Young is talking about - I told you I love you ... Well, and then she gives a half sonríey mini-beak, he stays a bit in shock (just a little ¬ ¬), takes her and kisses her gently. I must say that the kiss did not like too ... there was no movement, it was a looooong kiss, but did not move, do not know, (is that after seeing the burning kiss Bi 'I'm a cyborg'...)
But it was nice also: 'D god couple ... always cries and calls 'psycho, jerk, prince', 'Chicken' ♥
Vale, and after this comes out as she wakes up in the tent, as if they had slept together ... wakes up with clothes, and I doubt very much they had done something that night ... my theory is that only slept together ... is clear, though she was holding the pendant always wears Jae Young (how would have landed up your hand? ¬ ¬) ~ She finally wakes up and he will cover (goes with clothes) with a blanket, as if it were too embarrassed or something (?), as if he were ashamed of what had done the previous night (kiss), and she says, 'THAT MONKEY IS OUR CHICKEN' (and me: lol, look who's the chicken now * u *)
Here awakening Gif haha:
toooooodo I love that gif with my being fahsioahbogiaasdass ~ ♥
then leave when they are little scenes of a couple in condition! And WOW it seems that Young Jae has learned to express their feelings! yes, is so good in these scenes (I got so jealous or psychopath, I love this family drama, but I put in her place hehe) happy ~
Photo

(his intention n was truly touching those pieces of muscle you have)

(With frightened face lol)
Here I must say that in all these scenes, and the kissing and stuff ... I did not like her performance ... did not appear at all in love: S do not know him if he looked, I swear I had the face of love ... did very very well, that
actorazo
D: * claps claps *
not talk about how were the other characters, because there XD 'And the truth, I only post photos of Bi Rain, but is that fucking
(*-* 9

FIGHTINHG AJA AJA!
style
* Bi *
0 comments:
Post a Comment