Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Best Japanese Chikan

Chapter 7 Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Oh shit

Characters: The usual

(click on the link below to read more)

I dressed my jeans red Heermann my shirt and black vest, I went to a place that habíaa a few houses from mine, I took my ipod, which Julian had given me for my birthday. I sat next to an oak tree and watched as children played in the unique set of colors. Listen to classical it was that I had Julian in the ipod, I leaned on the oak and began to think about my fucking life and that would be when you grow up, I only had a year to the university and thinking of what was coming ...




CHAPTER 8

I dressed my jeans red shirt with my lead and a black jacket, I went to a place that habíaa a few houses from mine, I took my ipod, that Julian had given me for my birthday. I sat next to an oak tree and watched as children played in the unique set of colors. Listen to the classics, it was that I had Julian in the ipod, I leaned on the oak and began to think about my fucking life and that would be when you grow up, I just lacked a BH or college, and thinking of what was coming ...

- Hello Caro-your beautiful voice greeted me

- Hi Ryan I salute without looking

- What do you do alone and in this neighborhood?

- Music, thoughts, as always. You?

- I went to Spencer's house and I only saw here

I opened my eyes and saw that Ryan was settling down beside me, thought Spencer's face had the same hairstyle, only Ryan what must have been an inch longer, and more flattened, no doubt this court will not stay with his skinny body, I laughed ...

- " What are you laughing?

- of you ...

- And what I have so funny?

- all silly, you're too skinny, but nice, this court does not favor you at all, when did you do a cut that suits you call me right?

- eh? Sure, sure

- Uf sighed while she leaned her head on my shoulder

- Well you are not perfectly pure but very nice, something you already have enthralled to Brendon, and said something which I did not hear

- say pure nonsense ...

- Lord I sincerely did you know?

- Would you say the same about me? Well, sir, sincerity, Brendon is not my type, just found it very nice, if we take some things would be very nice

- Would you say the same about me?

- say the same of all

- ; Oh, you just said it because I felt the connection

- You are stupid, "I said as I felt good to look at him but did you know I like you?

- Yes, I know, I can Caro Did you ask for something?

- Whenever I can accomplish

- I'll tell you and you tell me if it can meet

- I think ...

- Well, this is my senior year in college, and well, it's almost the end of Anoy has been dancing, so ...

- Sure

- "seriously?

- If you happy with that style helped yours

- are not silly, listen, I want you to accompany me to the dance " ; can accomplish?

- For me there is no problem, but I think you should bring someone you like - no answer, "I say" Why me?

- Em, "I went back to fit in, it felt strange to be so skinny, now hug me good spent five days here did you know?

- Are and What has that to do?

- Leave continue, that in five days did it clarify what I was thinking all year ...

- ; what that is?

- Who take to the dance

- is a big decision "perhaps?

- If not gone to any dance eh

- ; Wow, and here also use "dress?

- I think if

- will try to go cute the only dance that I was to upset and went with Patrick, and I'm not very good dancing

- I do not, do good pair

- ajajaja-rei-we'll see

- Tomorrow we will throw eggs at houses do you join?

- What is the purpose to throw eggs?

- is Halloween

- Damn, I had completely forgotten about, well certainly my mom let me go ... Well how was the test yesterday?

- Well, we left Brendon vocals, the bastard did not tell us who sang beautiful, I'm the worst side of his voice

- like me I hear

- If I have a couple of songs, and see if we can accommodate some recorded media or something

- Ah, so this will seriously

- If more or less, just as a hobby and your yesterday Can you get out?

- No, my mom went without me, I want to know more about the city and that

- I can take another day do you think?

- Si and accompany me to buy a dress, I do not want to go with something you do not like

- never thought of going shopping with a girl but good, although I like insurance

time I looked at my ipod, Wow, this shit had little time! It was three hours ...

- Do you know which are the six? I asked

- Amazingly, I feel very let Expensive, but Spencer and I must be missing

- I understand, "I said as Ryan pulled his hands long around me.

- morning we pick you, at nine, goodbye

- Goodbye, while I gave him a kiss on the cheek

0 comments:

Post a Comment