Friday, August 6, 2010

How To Fill Out A 4187

maharet_tonks @ 2010-08-07T03: 03:00

Hay momentos en el que todo el mundo la caga, yo lo hago excesivamente a lo largo de los días, y en meses y en años ya ni contamos . A veces me falta pensar un rato antes, a veces relajarme antes de cualquier cosa, me pierden las formas, me pierde mouth. It is also not plan to apologize for every time, because I understand I can not reach those who make mistakes sometimes, not always. Do not understand me nor I, can I go and make up what I do I criticize me. Nor does it excuse then I feel bad, do not want the world to not misunderstand what I get and spend as the rim every time as if nothing had happened because there is something I have not already searched, I guess there I can cross off immature, is another of my shortcomings.

is not something to write to expose the poor thing and now I am sorry that I can, Yes, I screwed up, is something that I accept and that words will not be worth the same to say sorry that I put above.

also agree that any vision change, which will be seen differently not like me, I hate you judge me, honestly I'm afraid that I judge and much less than they do wrong, but as I know, is something that I make a striking and I have no choice to pull it as best they can or do know.

All this is not a way to excuse myself, but a way of apologizing, I exceeded a moment and never thought I could reach anyone. Sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment