have I seen a 6 or 7 times (whole, because when Channel roamed the saw cuts plus xD) and each time I like and it's funny because you always think that you might like more than you liked the last time, but therein lies the magic of this film.
Everyone likes Amelie but I doubt that everyone understood the same way because the main character is someone special and, frankly, there are few special people in the world. So sometimes it bothers me (yes, I'm married to this movie and I have jealous xD) all, but all the girls who watch, say, "Well, I feel very identified with it, it reminds me a lot to me "O_O I wish the world was full of" Amelie "But it is not so clear, so it bothers me that there are so many virtues to be awarded ¬ ¬
Then there is the sector male let out a fake sigh, saying: "I would like to find a girl like that!" O_O I know that things are difficult but not seeking a shout Amelie, but rather the opposite.
So stop being hypocrites and let all my Amelie (yes, it's mine xD) alone! Are contaminating me ¬ ¬
0 comments:
Post a Comment