Renewal Terrible
whole Oh, sisi, deshagorme new update again, this is poised to become a place of wanting to loose pus fatal I really do ¬ or ¬ Hartaaaa, I'm tired of all the world now, people only think about it, she and her fuck him to the other over and over again, and I'm the asshole if you think about what demásy why everyone just giving the kick, passing it or letting it roll.
Again and again, again and again ... and always to see where the hell I learn, to trust someone disgusting to wait is the worst thing you can do in life, to think only of you and nothing you is the best way anyone will stick, that no one will stop lying because you do not need, that it goes all over the world and look like they are happier, I'm the only bloody idiot there, I'm for everyone and no one is for me perfectooo it, fuck all, the existence as an automaton to at least give no sticks. It
acaboo
0 comments:
Post a Comment