end of the month ^ ^
Yes, that same, again as usual I try to switch to feel better and not run to give the entire run in the head because you can not .... but this time we do well ... I have it clear that I'm weird, um ... normally not people like me, I'm not interesting and of course ... my future life is based on a disciplined work and continued lack of social contact mm, these are budgets that I have to Consider ...
Since those are not things you can try to change just like that, am too old for that (?) That I must adapt better to my life, that is the solution.
And here I am sorting things fuzzy ... forget the people who have a bad taste horrible and you prove it (¬ or ¬) that are silly, stupid, and that has only head ¬ or ¬ birds and ... well, this: remove another nail >____\u0026lt; no, that never again ....
there I thought I ^ 0 ^ and this time I will meet
0 comments:
Post a Comment