Friday, May 15, 2009

Wild Mountainside Piano



I'm not the best of all, but at least try to be, not as normal as everyone else, but the most simple of this world, still being so simple, is so beautiful and durable, so true. I am of those people you can call, until midnight, and do not bother me, rather I'll worry about your problems, your fears and I rejoice in your accomplishments and dreams. I'll play anything you want me to show, though not very much to my liking, I will read in your eyes as you feel at the moment, and when you feel totally depressed, I'll give the best my smiles.

not want to be another girl who goes through your life, let me be the one that will exist in it, but I must say that perhaps I can be a burden, I'm distracted and I make nonsense with great ease, I'm shy, therefore, that hardly excuses come out of my mouth with something that really do not like, but what I think the worst of my faults, I'm sick, a condition that I will expect each day, only inheritance from my mother who is now resting, the only one who could stop myself so special, that moment of glow, the lovers who share the communion excellent, I have AIDS.

Unfortunately, I never let you have me, because if you do, you too would bear this pain, and all I want is to be happy, my way or the other, but to live fully and without any percanse. So I make this statement. Do not expect an answer, I just wanted you to know that I exist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment