Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dress Shops Northern Ireland

Apenas...

Just yesterday I was sorry to miss both time without realizing it was the woman of my life, but yesterday was suffering from breathing air that is not just yesterday I needed more than ever on his arms, just yesterday I missed her more than ever go back and die once but between her thighs, I really discovered just yesterday that I can give the rest of my life to see her smile, just yesterday I understood that Love is the divinity clothed in his skin, just yesterday I heard my road was not in writing, that she drew a pleasure, just yesterday trying to close my eyes again to recall his face, just yesterday I asked God to put it back in my arms, just yesterday checked at which point I stop my life be mine, just yesterday he understood that my life was never mine but for her, just yesterday I was slowly dying and every second, just yesterday cried in silence because they can not silence my complaints, just yesterday I realized that I love you above all things who knows you over moral, family, principles and even my own strength, just yesterday accepted that my life is no life without you because when it stops beating heart is not alive, just yesterday I realized that in order to feel alive hey to tell you I die for you and that this death will live forever, just yesterday I realized that my soul was left chasing the shadow of your memory on my sheets, just hours after death to live my own understanding that UNCA was alive until you came, just yesterday dropped my own faith on the ground there's footsteps running after your flight, just yesterday I prayed that I return to this world not to relive it again to see you get back to touch you to feel your lips say you're mine I love that you need to rest my arms just yesterday I asked you just a second to get that second eternity love gives me the power to give all of you for a second, just yesterday I found out that my universe revolves environment yours that I love you "as is" I love each and every one of your faults I love each and every one of the miracles that I teach to share in feelings, you're my complement in this life and where they come while there is some power within me to love will take care and never miss the divine respect that just yesterday I found out that you lost ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment