One thing I like to do when I rode the bus, I look at people and wonder what to do, where they go and why some do not appear to be in a hurry when Horaren point, because if we go on a bus full รบ am ; only one that seems overwhelmed and nervous as time passes. But if I go on the bus from Zafra to Seville I relax, look out the window and I think lost in the mountains green, those that are so uncharacteristic of these places, I wonder if anyone else was there at some point and would live there as a full-fledged fantasy reconstruction. I wonder if
someone else cares, if anyone else has wondered how it would be if someone else has imagined people walking around who are not of their time and are not
I want a time machine. Back in those days
0 comments:
Post a Comment