Thursday, March 20, 2008

Do You Have To Wear A Bodysuit For Cheerleading.

increasingly hysterical


I'm going crazy = __ = I wanted currar the livejournal page, but this seen I am a blanket on what is said to "tune" something . I can only continue to investigate, and if I do not charge thing that I hope will not come to pass 'll get something fairly passable, but with all I have that sitting on a good book on codes HTML, but will continue as lost as now. The problem with this is when I find time to do college work absorbs me or run errands for my mother,
as it seems I'm the only one who can make besides that I'm the person with less willpower I know and that I know a few that his endurance is almost nil, because mine is zero at all, do all the flips and then I wonder how I approve ... I guess my promises to the beginning of each year, a rare effect for the remainder of the course ...
And a little more to comment today, today I want to write about many things, I guess I'll be tired of playing bingo yesterday, if you read it correctly, bingo, with six adults, some half drunk and all in a roasting pan of aupa , but in the end was one of the best I remember family gatherings, and when it gets to a certain age, you know, bingo or any toy child reappears us fascinating, but the good thing is that we are equally happy with little at a time.

And now, if no more to say my farewell, goodbye to some potential readers invisible

0 comments:

Post a Comment