Sunday, March 30, 2008

Heart Palpitations Heavy Head

Ando died in action XD

Oh, how I love my people pilgrimages ... alcohol, music in huts, there was only one good
,
and what is more important to meet with friends who for one reason or another leave for months, leaving a single weekend, but you have to make good this is that when we meet again we use the time, good holidays to catch up and come to you more eager to see them again.
and focusing on the party this weekend, Quasimodo, who still do not know how I'm still alive XD I've only slept three hours, also because the time change we must add that I hate this particular , then going to the countryside to spend the day climbing up and happy that cabrillita down the mountain, ran back to catch a bus for two hours, in short I need an intensive week of sleep to recover until the next XD ^ ^

Goodbyes

0 comments:

Post a Comment