Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pro Street Stage 4 Performance

Manazas u___u

Yes, I am a big hands, and also the worst ... I charge the computer, and try to fix me I just charging more ... and the final formatting so that it becomes a mess, and the latter is a new format and here I am watching until it will hold this format and I will have to be without a computer at the end ....
Every time I think that is my fault, agh, I feel like pulling my hair ... I've uploaded and I've lost everything, work, notes and everything, want to grab a rope and find a loose beam, truth, pity that I continue enjoying life.
Luckily I got to copy the fics in various places, if you think I could smell u__u Well, you have to stop complaining about it once and I'll have to start collecting things, little by little, is all I have left ... had written something to hang here, but knowing where you are, I'll be lucky if I can find.
Well, no more I say goodbye and it seems it is just for the record that I'm alive or not I'm tired of the live-journal as soon XD and a kiss goodbye ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment