Double Moral chan, chan .... Reflections
'm over here ... thinking going on vacation and put on, with new evil plan in mind, I guess I only see two or three people if they do not want a public lynching XDDD Well, nah, I get in melodramatic and can not, at bottom not big deal, it's own soap opera, but ultimately no one gets to understand the heart of the audience excited (?)
Okay, raved too .... better leave this topic parked. Well, most put ... that I have wanted to update (yes, strangely) and not to put, I do not flow at all ... what eats me today or write head is best to forget as soon as possible, wanting it too long and it's time. I can not give you more time, that miracles do not exit and complete changes are impossible; must be realistic and live the present and I have nothing more than that.
enjoy and live it all ends and you have to use it ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment