Thursday, July 17, 2008

Milena Velba Barn Part 2

Paranoia evening

oggggggggggggggg, painful, embarrassing and painful ...
if gentlemen (well, ladies?) There is something more painful in this world that chupaculos, victimitas and opportunistic shift, I think not: D and are always clear to people that even though you are not so deep, they have their moments when you meet all requirements and would like to strangle her with any cable nearby or get you a few drops of blood to stop listening (or seeing) what they say now ... Because there are times you feel like a black (no offense to anyone:?) Up Why when you try to be nice, because you are when you are unsympathetic, because you're bitter, because they victimita chupaculos and meets the third requirement as hardship of the land ... are opportunists and as it upsets anyone make his ball and tell you how great you are but a few strange beings in the universe (which included me, and I recognize that sometimes I would feel very great that it must be have an entire "army" of people aplaudiendote and kissing the ground he walks on-_____-deep am and all), and as I was saying, are opportunistic, any option listed.
But now that I think: aver: This reflection of minutes late at night ... I always have to merge another factor in the mix is really great, and must be clearly favoritism original containers (new way of calling someone o_O) because without it, the chupaculos would be one more than they usually swarm the neighborhood without success ...
Well, reflection of dawn, if I stay longer and probably will finish completely emparnoiada someone call a psychiatrist to find me and so I interne ... Agur ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment