Saturday, July 19, 2008

How Many Downlights In A Bathroom





Cry, crying and kicking, all to forget someone who does not want me, I never wanted and never want, do not understand why I can not accept this, but I accept it, always looks a little hope back, for then everything falls apart in a second.
I have to stop looking back, I remember the past only to see the damage I have done, the shape you've come to this and still think that's why I'm so forth, so it does not again repeated. I know I must go, always alone as usual, no trust, no feeling, not even think about being happy, just continue to survive, the fear of disappearing. When you see movies and fairy tales, if you want something like that happen to you and to make a wish, the more greedy three, but I only need one, I just want to have a heart of ice

, cold , insensitive, not to leave feeling damaged, it is so hard that nothing can break it, the walls fall down, I have it checked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment