Monday, January 5, 2009

Best Curling Mascara 2009

forgotten in a Three Kings Day (puts the chaplet: D) n6

dindindiiiiin ... Reyes, Reyes, all kings and here we are 8) waiting to enter through the door like a fine-collar thieves ..... is a bad night for me, yeah Lord, I have nothing coherent in mind and some things are better forgotten haunt me at times like estes but as someone once said
or me I just invented ,
that comes to the same : better write something incoherent to leave everything blank. much sense nor does it already but I have many lights. And nobody comes here to say I'm like a goat continued with my ravings along time (in a pretty long time indeed).
This year I have to propose something new, something different from other years, of course always losing those extra pounds
, kilazos , which you can spare one, but this time there is something else, because as I see that I like nothing nothing nothing at all, etc .... and everything seems to have the same trigger, ie moi and all that it ultimately led me
They have to change strategy, it is the only time I've tried have given me headlong into a high door, peroooo everyone has their way and doors should be open, and let it go further back than any other .... good, if I can entertain in it a little, well look would not be bad, even a ratillo ... Bad thoughts at the wrong time or ¬ ¬ we are kings and this brings back bad Aguri have if they have the power to read minds and nobody knows and I'm here wasting my last points as iioii good girl. A question that now arises I also stay in the air as perooo must release all: Does having thoughts of those considered impure is also a point against the good children count? : aver: it's clear to me these thoughts are not so impure as one can consider them, and here comes my other question, I have not announced before but anyway, what scale with the Magi and as we know if we have passed?
Here

all for today, friends 8) next updates within 9 months ago

0 comments:

Post a Comment