Friday, February 13, 2009

Snot Cm When I Pee Five Days Before Period




Chapter 1: Surprise yourself Giro
Characters: Caro, Patrick, Mom Carol, Mother of Patrick, Julian.
(click on the link below to read more)

7:30 am - Illinois, Chicago. could not be thickened and other Diaye was delayed again to get to school, take my bag and luckily that was fixed, only on my box, and down the stairs quickly. My mother washed the services while singing a song by Queen, how stupid my god, today was your week rockier than ever. I approached her to give her a kiss on her cheek and say red ...


Chapter 1

7:30 am - Illinois, Chicago. could not be, another Diaye thickened again and was late to get to school, take my bag and luckily that was fixed, only on my box, and down the stairs quickly. My mother washed the services while singing a song by Queen, how stupid my god, today was your week rockier than ever. I approached her to give her a kiss on her cheek and say red ...

"I'm very old lady in a hurry, I'll love you.

-ajajaja - laughed gently - but please wait, we need to talk a little something

-After Yes? be late

"Julian arrived within minutes and you could going to leave, but while we talk and take some breakfast.

I spend a modest heavy bread with jam on top, you could tell that she already had hit a bite, it did not matter, I just thought it would already to endure ... Julian, the hateful and perfect my mother's boyfriend, an abomination of man, since his arrival that everything was perfect for my mother clear. Since my mother came home with my life was a mess.

"Well, tell me - I finally condescend.

"Well, um, hesitated," What happens is that what Julian transferring it to Nevada, Las Vegas

-OH! Mom I'm so sorry you'll miss it "I said sarcastically not to hurt her.

"No, not that I will miss the ... Rather be with the

"No ... I do not understand

" We'll go to Nevada with him.

- WHAT? NO! for any reason, and I will not go for Julian, "and live with him? Mom please do not ...

"Listen to me gets a bit seriously eh been very understanding about your hate you Julian, it's your turn I guess it's up to you ...

Nevertheless, my mother was right, was not the perfect mother but she was always understanding me, and anyway would have to accept that ... we would go to Nevada. ..

"Okay, I have to accept

Great, just honk Julian

"I go, wish me luck

" Thanks, bye

I left the house and walked reluctantly toward the car Juliá No, one year grants, red, he enjoyed flaunting and showing off in it. And as always secretly gave him an object with some minor scratches to their cars but as always mandaríaa paint it another look, damn.

-hey! whispered weighed

- Hey girl!

"I have a stupid name ...

" Your mother gave you the news "? cried.

"Unfortunately ...

" Do not worry, we will live in a perfect house, I'm thinking I have yet to buy a few, thinking about 5 or 4 pieces, I'll let the big one as you gather together three rooms to make one, maybe you should buy a bigger, longer if you come to know another freak ...

support all the way so the stupidities he spoke, hoping that as we arrived and my ú nico refuge ...

- Are we there yet?

- Yes, you can download.

- Eh! Goodbye

- I think that something is missing Miss ...

- Chao!

- I think I missed my thanks

- THANKS

paste a portarso Without thinking at the door, which hurt him and he was not taking me to college never occurred more. Fortunately have not touched the bell, was lucky that in my sins will slow the clock to Roy, the concierge rang the bell every morning, greet a couple of stupid and brainless girls, before I met my best friend. I always take more with boys than with girls, but I was never ahombrada were male and trust them more, I found him sitting reading a comic ... Do not hesitate to interrupt

- PATRICK!

- How Expensive? "He said, his big head up and his cap

- Patrick hate There is therefore just as unpleasant to be with ...

- 's speech every morning ... - rolled his eyes

- Lose, But first we need to talk ... Patrick ...

- ; I'm all ears ...

- I think we should sit, "I said while I sat on the bench that was formerly the

- 're my best friend started saying ...

— Lose

—       Y te amo…

—       ¡CARO!

—         Como amigo….

- Aya, What?

- I'm going to snow

- How?

- Forever ...

- What? Caro you can not go, bone is what my life without you?

- Same here, I miss you .... I'm going this weekend, I think ...

- wow, it's nothing, we should spend as much time as possible is not it?

- If your house

- As always ...

spend the day flying, I went to report that my registration had been canceled and I had exchanged the Palo Verde School, take it in my locker while Patrick was waiting outside with vanilla ice cream

- Look to buy you an ice cream! as you like

- Thanks

- now let's go ...

We

the usual way home. And I felt part of it, I could not touch the door, just missing me already have keys, and Aunt Pat we hugged me tightly

- Your mother told me, I am very sad you go Carolina

- Mom let go! "I ordered Patrick.

- No aunt if it's okay, I'm beating ...

- Oh dear, "she sighed that relief, well I guess you get to eat "?

- I think if

Patrick's mother always talked about inconsistencies, had no qualms about saying things ...

-know-began telling the Patrick's mother-in bounces is good to express the feelings

Patrick could not help swallow their food

- it says! Is it that you suggest that ... between me and Patrick is there something more than friendship?

- Arguably.

- NOO! "We said in unison.

- We're just friends, "said Patrick.

- Always, well, I guess it's late and I have to go pack my bags.

- Son why do not you accompany?

- That would do.

- say hello to your mother for me dear.

- Well, thanks for the food was excellent, as always. Goodbye Mrs. Stump.

Leaving it was dark, cold but I lived near me and Patrick and we knew all the shortcuts available for travelers. We arrived at my house and there was none, it was amazing how one day everything could change, and it was full of boxes

- In the morning it was all - I told Patrick.

- Will the things in your room?

- Let's see

I took it in hand, I suppose that in addition to his mother I was the only woman who took the hand of Patrick as good so what said was very fussy, but I did not care, it was my friend and I liked what may. Got into the room, all was well.

"All the same of messy - Patrick said.

- Funny, is not my fault that you be over-ordered, well, now help me to pack

We took a couple of boxes that were out of my pack up habitacióny we could. When we were tired we sat on the floor ...

- you know, he asked suddenly

- What?

I fail to say nothing, my mother had knocked on the door and I was going

- Permit, ah hello Patrick did not know you were here.

- Hi Aunt

- are fixing things than good. Caro, Julian had some problems and rather than go on Monday again we have to go tomorrow. NO! Do not tell me nothing, Well I leave, and hurried out.

- I that it would seek, "said Patrick.

-well I had no time claiming it no longer, I will be ripe for the first time in my life, since anyway we will go.

- And if you stay here with me? -Not avoid putting her face to bear.

- You know I love taradito, but we are fully ready and would not want to disappoint my poor old lady

- Lose, but it would be great if you lived with me.

- If you would spend well ...

- ; Caro ... "He looked at my watch cat-that was on the TV- ten o'clock, I should go Do we meet again?

- early Would you stand by me?

- chubby-cheeked Obvious

- Then we See you tomorrow stalker

- At your service commander-military waved, and went ...

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment