Chapter 4:
Unnamed Characters: The usual
(click on the link below to read more)
Spencer acompañoa me his locker, which was timely only two of mine, was good to know at least someone told me about his friend, Ryan, but I still did not say I knew him. Ryan had his locker next to Spencer, but closer than mine. Stick with a bit of tape a picture of my father, now in France or England, or knew where he was, and the only decent picture of Patrick and me.
- This skinny will never come, wow, who is the guy you give a kiss?
CHAPTER 4 Spencer acompañoa me his locker, which was timely only two of mine, was good to know at least someone told me about his friend, Ryan, but I still did not say I knew him. Ryan had his locker next to Spencer, but closer than mine. Stick with a bit of tape a picture of my father, now in France or England, or knew where he was, and the only decent picture of Patrick and me. - This weakness will never come, wow, who is the guy you give a kiss? - Apps, "I looked at my photo that came out kissing on the cheek is Patrick, Patrick, was & hellip , my best friend in Illinois, was the only decent photo I found someone behind me, turned around, he was a boy of medium height, very handsome of all this, but obviously the stupid school, followed by his herd of other stupid - Carolina must be right? In Illinois, I'm Michael, Mike to her friends, "he closed one eye, good only came to tell you anything you need, I'll be at your fingertips beautiful. - Thanks Michael, but I have someone for anything you need, turned to Spencer - Smith making it the cutest? Thoughtful, and thought you were gay as you spent with Ross, I do not think anyway good luck. patted Spencer and gave me a seductive smile, made a face and all the morons who were behind for he laughed, and went all at once. I spend looking at Spencer and say ... - That guy over stupid ... - I be caught in their nets, the girls talk a lot with it, melt for him, is like saying "heartthrob here? - I was always a nerd, but as the girl in that movie Juno, these leading men always fall for specimens - But Caro is a movie, do you think that's going on here? It was Spencer who speak, despite how little I knew, Who else could it be? If conocíaa not anyone else, I did not like to contradict me, so I turned to look menacing - Ryan ... I know it's a movie, but sometimes the movies are very real life Did you know? - Lose, Lose was just to make you angry, so this is part of you, well at least I do not interfere to other classrooms - Did you notice? Great, you recognize me suicidal - Hey! You guys know? Spencer said reacting - - ; Spen Well, what happens is that Caro met the other day in your village, did you know who lives in a house of your grandmother? - "Really expensive? Why do not you tell me? - Well I wonder ... - We'll get together then - Together-corrected Ryan - ; Why together? I asked - is that Ryan is every day at my house - ajajaja, gay couple - Ryan If you are a pedophile for loving - "Pedophile? I asked - Yes, I am a year older than Spencer, I turned eighteen in August - Yes, and I turned seventeen in September - Wow, I'm the smallest here then, I have yet 16 but already fulfill the 17 - " When? I ask Ryan with a great curiosity all - Soon people, soon
0 comments:
Post a Comment