Characters: Caro, Patrick, Mom Carol, Ryan, Julian.
(click on the link below to read more)
was twelve and I was all set, I saw Patrick run to where I was waiting for him, despite that I was not wearing glasses and did not see it, the fool had been encountered, but I'm running to catch a bid me farewell. When he finally arrived, took a little air, and hug me.
- I'll go visit you one day, I promise, "I whisper in his last breath
was twelve and I was all set, I saw Patrick run to where I was waiting, despite of that I was not lenses and did not see it, the fool had been encountered, but I'm running to catch a bid me farewell. When he finally arrived, took a quick breath and hug me.
- I'll go visit you one day, I promise, "I whisper in his last breath
- Or I will come to you
- Or are we somewhere in the world, laugh
- Remember not to eat as many burgers and you'll get fat boy, I'm so glad that you realize that singing is your thing, and very happy for your band, and forget a little comic books that way you will not get girls
- Thanks for the tips
- I go, "sighed with a tear in the eye
- Hay! Please do not cry, I'll also mourn the men do not cry, we went back to laugh ... I love you
- Ditto
Before mourn but gave him a kiss on his cheek and ran to sit in the back of the car of Julian, I knew that if I looked cry. But I had to comfort my mother's face looked with some doubt and pity. Had happened and the time and try to forget everything, while Julian spoke perfect of all perfect we would live
Carolina "You know," he began saying & mdash , in which we live have sure many little children who will take very good about and have little friends and play until seven, Are not you happy?
I noticed the face of my mother, asking for a statement on my part, so as not to hurt the feelings of both her and the stupid Julian.
- If Julian said in response
- Well, this is our home-expressed with pride on reaching a turquoise house looked from the outside too common but with a few luxuries, and well ... I expected in
- It's beautiful! My mother exclaimed in wonder.
- Yeah, not bad, "I said" my stuff?
- Moving and wine are let in, "she replied Julian
- nice, um, go for a walk around to visit the town, do not worry eh? Fails breadcrumb trail to not lose as
- Where do without permission? "He scolded Julian.
- I suppose a ride I believe, I know ... there ...
- Go-approved my mother.
Without looking at my new home I went straight ahead, looking all similar and somewhat luxurious homes. But my thoughts were elsewhere, devising an evil plan.
- That! I kill myself, "I began talking to herself, too Satanism, or it could go live with Patrick ... or could do a hunger strike ... emmm ... may also behave badly, if, bad girl ... why go to a party, I need a friend first, well then I'll prey drogare eh ...
- What are you talking? "I heard a voice behind me
I turned was a boy my age apparently, something higher than me, had his brown hair, her hair had it cut with bangs wildly uneven, had an earring, had large eyes, like brown hair, large, those big eyes looking at me doubtfully ...
- Not at all ... me ... talking to herself, "I said when I put about
- ; But talking of suicide ... .... That's record, not lose, you should seek professional help if you feel so bad.
- Hey! First I do not know ... Second so you know I'm not crazy ... They say things I say ... is ... LEISURE!
- So is everything okay?
- never been anything wrong
- What a relief, What's your name?
- Do you care?
- I'm Ryan
Damn stupid, they did not realize he did not want to talk to anyone, wanted to be alone. That infuriated me, but I am even more angry that this stupid, remained ... nice?
- how nice for you, "said
- And you?
- What about me?
- What's your name girl suicide?
- Em-hesitated-Carolina. Hey nice! Suicide Girls Do not tell me ¬ ¬
- ajajaja, nice name, thanks for the compliment ... Do you live around here?
- If
- I've never seen
- I just moved, why? Do you also live here?
- No, I live 5 minutes from the villa ... I just come here often to see a good friend and I was leaving, we are crazy girl
I turned and raised his hand in a gesture of goodbye.
0 comments:
Post a Comment