Wednesday, February 25, 2009

American Army And Eczema




Chapter 7: Brent fucking
Wilson Characters: Caro, Brent, Ryan, Spencer, Brendon.
(click on the link below to read more)

days passed normally, Spencer and Ryan were going to find me, I try to avoid that conformed much my mother, and went on normal day at school. It was Friday, and we were at lunch, I sat with Ryan who was just waiting

- What did you buy? "I said looking at his lunch

- Solo Pizza

- you give me some? But a little, you're too skinny




CHAPTER 7


days passed normally, Spencer and Ryan were going to find me, I try to avoid that conformed much to my mother, and went on normal day at school. It was Friday, and we were at lunch, I sat with Ryan who was just waiting

- What did you buy? "I look lunch

- Solo Pizza

- you give me some? But a little, you're too skinny

- Ajaja, take what you like, ugh, here comes Brent Spencer

- Who the hell is Brent? I asked as he pulled a piece of pizza

- Our friend and band mate recalls

- A if either of you.

I felt closer to Spencer, who came with his friend Brent, had fallen hair like Ryan, but what was more crazy, their cheeks were , an a reddish color, I do not think that was the time, seemed to be.

- Hi-greeting cute bubbles Spencer

- Do not tell me shit so

- "Meet Brent said pointing to the guy who was on one side of the

- Hi Brent, I Caro-greet kindly while only to a hand gesture

Error, bad first impression, so I kept talking to Ryan for what we liked, it was nice to have a conversation with someone. After finishing school take me to meet Brendon also studied here but it was a very busy guy. I end the day, waiting for a guy like Brent, I do not like it. We waited outside the school, her hair was short in contrast to Brent, his court was rare among normal, mushroom, wore glasses, his lips were full, had a big nose and almost as thin as Ryan.

- Wow you must be the Caro cute huh? -Si, nice-Brendon, its services

- ajajaja-laughed out loud, if I Caro, wow, cute name I had never heard before

- Unique my kind

- ; Just like me, long live the clan single species

- ajajaja, endangered

- I remember my favorite animal ... bad bad ...

- What is your favorite animal? I ask Brendon

- The dodo became extinct thousands of years ago, but I read things from him and is too interesting bird

- TambiƩne read things from it, is a bird with bird complexes

- Tortola, still here " know? Said Ryan

- A if, sorry guys, we go? I asked

- If we test, "said Brent

- ; you coming right? "I asked Brendon

- I think that happened today, I think I'll get to know my mom there.

When we got home I had to say goodbye to everyone, was really weird to walk with many men, including my house and had a note that my mother had dated a neighbor, I take the time to the web and talk to some old friends. Until I fall asleep. Woke at 12 days, and take a short shower before leaving.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment