Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What Does A Witness Do At A Wedding




Chapter 6: HBD
Characters: Caro, Caro Mom, Ryan, Spencer .
(click on the link below to read more)


- Happy birthday love! -Hear the frantic voice of my mother

Unfortunately it was my birthday, and she was already up to wish the best of the world

- ; What time is it? "I said yawning

- The seven and a half, quietly rushed to say, Spen and Ryan are already down, dressed only

Spen "? Neither I called him, did not matter, I dressed quickly, with the first one I found and down, I thought it would be in the living room but were in the kitchen, laughing with my mom, as into it with Patrick, just in a shorter time ...

CHAPTER 6


- Happy Birthday love ! -Hear the frantic voice of my mother

Unfortunately it was my birthday, and she was already up to wish the best of the world

- ; What time is it? "I said yawning

- The seven and a half, quietly rushed to say, Spen and Ryan are already down, dressed only

Spen "? Neither I called him, did not matter, I dressed quickly, the first thing I found and down, I thought it would be in the living room but were in the kitchen, laughing with my mom, as she did with Patrick, just in a shorter time ...

- Um, Hello?

- Hi Caro-Ryan with a nice greeting smile, while Spencer was laughing

- Will you eat something? Inquired my mother

- Yes, give me one of those pancakes, are very rich and Julia " n?

- He went to work, thank goodness we got Spencer and Ryan, and I was bored, I almost forgot just called Patrick

- PATRICK CALL "? SAY WHAT? TELL TELL!

- AJAJAJAJ-Spencer was laughing, and this will incorporate Ryan's

- cut when I had just got off, call to wish you happy birthday, you were supposed to be now in a new city will rise earlier, but was wrong, so call the night

- ; whined "No, can not be, but no runs to get Mom, do not know how strange

- But you have me, "interrupted Ryan

- Ahem, us-corrected Spencer and continued laughing

- How foolish you laugh? I asked angrily

- is that you had cute little bubbles ...

- ; What are you talking? -Until you notice the photos in their hands is not mom showed them photos of the birthday of cousin Willy

- Yes, dear, but remember that was eleven years ago forget

- If, "continued Spencer, and we very angry with you

- not told us it was your birthday

- told you it was suddenly excused myself, and mom fuck you cook as well

- ; cookbooks all fail ... and wait another year and let me tell you all the doodles you want

- Well, uh, Spencer no longer see my Pequena going back already?

- A Sure, and you leave me here right? Ryan said annoying

- No, we're silly. Goodbye Mom

not expect Ryan and Spencer were dismissed from my mother and I left before they leave, the wait outside and each came with a pancake hand, Ryan pass me one, and we went to school. I was alone in Biology, Mathematics while I was with Spen, and unfortunately gym too. In all free time we met Ryan and accompanied me to where I had to go. Tried to convince me to go to Spencer's house until I agreed. That afternoon we went to his house, there was no one, went to the garage, where they had a baterĂ­ay a couple of guitars. I sang happy birthday, hoping that after I give a gift to reward two days to meet someone I would not give them anything, but if I had it bad with these two guys .

- I will introduce you to Brent, we are integrating that covers touch with us, it's nice, you'll like, or ... maybe more - Spencer said

- Spencer Do not be silly, I do not think Brent is what you are looking Caro

- A if and what you are looking Caro is it something like you Ross?

- If, Claro, Claro-rei no desire

- ; Caro Is something wrong? Ross was speaking to but it is pure nonsense to bother

- Spenci not that it's just that I remembered my first boyfriend, a complete failure

- Account account

- name was Will, bone is called, lived on the other side of Chicago, but even there lasted just ;, but I think those things do not matter, because I'm rude, yes.

We talked a while longer until I decided to go home, Ryan went with me because it was the same.

- Ross Do we live far away?

- Not much, just I see if my father or not, but I have to go through the gate

- I see that

- Another day I'll show you my agility

- See Ryan

- Yeah, well I guess tomorrow will introduce you to Brent, and if you want to Brendon. We have a band, a couple of songs and invite you to some of the trials

- I love it but ... that will better your looking for a girlfriend

- should, but hey, we are silly

This time he was who gave me a kiss on the cheek and went quickly, I went to my house, Julian had arrived, his car was already out, but did not see them, surely they were grabbing my children, but I was wrong, listen to the voice of my mother.

- Well, guess again someday Patrick - Patrick "" I'll tell you called another look

- No! -Cry-mom and I will talk to the

ran to the phone and take it away from hands.

- "Patrick? -No answer ...

- Caro! "Suddenly there is talk about how good it is to speak at last with you, and thought those such Spencer and Ryan you were violating

- ajajaja, not stupid, they are as good as your

- ; nice that you're having such a good

- If anything, but I miss

- I, too, a lot, and you know nothing about the other day Will came to my house asking for that at home there was no ; to anything.

- largest That stupid, I would give her good kick in the ass plane has

- Did I give I to you?

- No, do not litter all sin virgin body

- ; ajajaja, silly, I almost forgot Happy Birthday!

- Thank you, only you I could get

- So I tell you, I will mail to us to do you think?

- I think, to let a little comic books and the group

- ; If you know nothing

- If not anything

- ; met two guys who are forming a band, and Ryan Spencer, Ryan Spencer plays guitar baterĂ­ay

- ... It changed me as

- not fool

- ; "Just Friends?

- Only friends, no boyfriends, they're cute but is as que pasa contigo

—       Exacto, y es la verdad es que me gusta eso, ver a una persona solo como un amigo.

—       O Amiga Patrick

—       También, ya Caro debo colgar que la llamada Nevada is not so cheap that say

- there if I feel, I love a lot skinny

- Same here, I'll call another day, goodbye

.



0 comments:

Post a Comment