Monday, February 23, 2009

Remote Host Said: 554

CHAPTER 5 CHAPTER 6 CHAPTER 4


Chapter 5: Incredibly gay
Characters: Caro, Caro Mom, Ryan, Spencer.
(click on the link below to read more)

I had some classes with Spencer and others not, I did not care as long as a teacher did not introduce me before all, when you finally finish the day, look for Ryan and Spencer, but not found, so I left school and fortunately I was waiting for them.

- shit, thank goodness we were here, I was afraid of not finding the way home ...



CHAPTER 5

I had some classes with Spencer and others not, I did not care as long as a teacher did not introduce me before men, when they finally finish the day, look for Ryan and Spencer, but could not find them so I left school and luckily I was expecting them.

- shit, thank goodness we were here, I was afraid of not finding the way home ...

- We expect you here a thousand Caro

- Exactly, would not let you

I placed next to Spen and started walking slowly, had to accommodate me up with them, and walking lazily.

- can not be slower, "I missed something

& mdash ; is so we have time to talk

- attacked JAJAJA-rei-seriously, that guy Michael is right, seem couples

- Spenci there if you love, we

Ryan extended his hand to Spencer, that the volume and advancing with small jumps. I stayed frozen with her eyes wide, as they were given jumping, until they turned and were released hands.

- Caro, do not believe it's true right? Ryan said to me sweetly

- From my perspective to you now is not the same ...

& mdash ; Do you have disappointed?

- No, now I like more, I love the gays, they are my favorite.

- Is it a joke? Spencer inquired

- No, "I seriously

- nice , Ryan ... always had a complex for being gay

- Wow Ryan you are too great, despite intrometerte on issues do not interested ...

- ... Do not tell me you're still angry about yesterday? Caro, I worried, really, stupid fellow could have resulted in a valuable loss

- eh? "I understood what he was saying, but why does it say?

- Thus, I forgot to warn you, Ryan talks nonsense sometimes, for us ordinary people, but with too many meanings scary-deep was right.

- ajajaja Ryan-end laughed theme

- If boss, Caro ... ami Would you like to come home?

- course, but another day if? Today, though neither I believe that this, I want to go home

- Do you think that was a day bad? "Spencer asked me

- Spencer No, I met you, it has been excellent

- Hey Caro what about me? Said with some disappointment all

- Listen, do not tell you saved my life, ways that do not detonate was going to kill me but I can say I've made my day, "I said as she pressed her cheeks, which surely was the only place where he had "some fat", I saw and I was at my house, kids, this is my home Do you want to spend? While not knowing or like this ...

- Do you think tomorrow? When I come to find? Ryan inquired

- venderĂ¡na Am looking for?

- Will come to find? Spencer asked

- If, at half past seven

- "Seven and a half? "Spencer asked in unison

- If

- Ugh, I think will cost me, but I get up, Goodbye nice people

Before digesting something or to move, I gave them both a kiss on the cheek and between home, with more encouragement than ever since I saw Julian's car anywhere. From home, there was no one, including a surprisingly beautiful kitchen, the refrigerator was full ... something that never happened in my house. Take an ice cream that had, leave a little in a cup and other me take my room. There my mother was making my bed.

- course, Julian ... you must be employed

- No, it is not, is just as it is not gonna work, I will here

- And what happens if this does not work with Julian and end up without jobs and all that

- make do not arem, but that does not matter now, what was your first day?

- Decent ...

- Friends?

- Friends-affirming.

- If you always get along better with guys, how are they called?

- Spencer y Ryan, Spencer al parecer vive por aquí, y Ryan viene todos los días a la casa de Spencer, Spencer tiene algunas clases con las que convide conmigo y Ryan es un año mayor, pero no notice the difference.

- What are cute? I ask in a tone of mischief

- Mama please!

- just ask, answer me

- Unfortunately if tomorrow you will notice, Spencer is the clear eyes, and brown-eyed Ryan.

- vendrĂ¡na Are you looking for?

- Yeah, well is that they are the only people I know so far.

- thoughtful, fair morning, the day of your ...

Continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment