Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What Happens Accident Report Dmv




Chapter 3: Oh shit
Characters:
Caro, Ryan, Professor Julian, Mama Caro, Spencer.
(click on the link below to read more)

.

I was up early for the first time in my life was my first day at school in Nevada, oh shit ... My first day, would have to make new friends, socialize, uncommon things in me ... But it was clear, the first days or even months may be alone ...

- is a good school, "he began Julian at breakfast- insurance has many activities and will make many friends.

\u0026lt;/ fck: meta>

;

CHAPTER 3

I was up early for the first time in my life was my first day at school in Nevada, oh shit ... My first day, would have to make new friends, socialize, uncommon things in me ... But it was clear, the first days or even months may be alone ...

- is a good school, "he began Julian, at breakfast- insurance has many activities and will make many friends.

- I said well I guess it's getting late, I guess I'm going, bye mom, bye ... Julian

Take my backpack and I went off to college, I followed every step of arrival Julian told me that I would not be accompanied. He was big and nice, and cute too big for my taste, I had spent my time, I had the first class in room D-17. I could not find it, I thought to ask for help, but I refused, did not have much personality, until I found, vi eyes fixed on me, disinterested, of course, I sat in a grasping for two he was alone. Take a notebook and began to set the date and all those who have to have tonteriítas notebooks. Extremely bored me, until I saw, look to the door and saw two men enter, one was a handsome boy hair and blue eyes, tall, somewhat chubby, somehow remembered me Patrick, and also had a beautiful smile that captivated, and the other, I was surprised to see it, Ryan was the guy who had met the other day. Ryan was entering as a model, being that the other guy was more beautiful, until more rapid pace than the teacher came

- Mr. Smith Fast Fast! "I told the guy that came with Ryan or perhaps Ryan, and Mr. Ross, if you now if dirigíaa Ryan-I know you are no longer in this class, so if I make the please turn around and walk out the door that is big enough.

The professor examined his eyes are like saying that he was too thin, Ryan threw a look of fear and left. Had not noticed until that moment that "Mr. Smith was sitting next to me.

- Hello, I salute.

- Hello!

- I Spencer

- And I Caro

- So new ... Where did you come?

- Illinois

- And ... it's nice to nurse?

- Suburbs, of course

- And if it is so cute why do you come?

- On the bloody work of my stepfather ...

- very interesting ... and what do you like Caro dear?

- I like a lot ... love em ... well I loved to spend with my best friend liked me out in Illinois, to loud music and singing, doing crazy, I'm not one of those stupid girls, and I pride myself eh?

-Ajaj, if not feel, well ami much I love playing the drums, I play some covers with a friend

- Very interesting Mr Smith

I spend a shy smile and keep talking, do not take much attention to the class because the teacher would not sure my liking. Spencer looked carefully looked at the girl sitting in front of the teacher's eyes dilated Spencer love, I know, because in my other school I always saw the same look stupid with

& mdash , is very foolish to stay here, where you like, "he deigns to tell

- What? No, you're wrong Caro

- Sure, I am spellbound here

- Is very noticeable?

- in the eyes of a girl like me, if

- Well, we are partners since I have memory, I have no idea if you know my name, never talked, only is that it is too adorable for human existence

- Spencer Oh shit! If she heard you say so, your feet ... caeríaa

He laughed softly, that was pretty god, just then the bell rang.

- Come on, "he said as he waited for me to leave ...

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment