JAB ...
Em hello. I know there have been more than a year since I do not write here, but hey, hey come back, but not to be writing fiction as before, I think I'm in another stop, I worry about other things and so , leave all this wave but I think a breeze that world is in me.
Well ... I've decided to hold this journal to write about me, is a thousand times more practical to have a diary, I find, I'm less straw write here to write in a notebook.
have spent many crazy things in my life lately, I think I just want to have the latest, that was my summer vacation. Who would ever imagine that I would go on holiday with my friends? And more over with the girls that pucha before or caught? Well, it turned out that everything went well and came to Pelican Bay! MOST WONDERFUL PLACE THAT MY GOD! ajaja. Many things happened, I do not regret anything, just maybe that I feel I drag too much for George and for more auction had a fever with Nico, but Nico's good what is forgotten, but what of Jorge, though nothing happened, I think that while I fished or down, I think that's the kind of man I am looking for is not a very attractive man, plus some beautiful green eyes than to look serious but inwardly they had many things to say and pucha still remember when I said the French do not know what you saw, that is when many things came to me the mind and felt the need to elaborate and could not, who may not understand, not understand that although I felt and I feel that any of them have more opportunities with which I feel it is my perfect complement. I love to go back now and force him to look at my eyes and realize I'm there waiting ...
may have been with this other moron, ruined a lot more things, but hey, it was predictable, no nothing would happen, though I tried and everything, I went fishing. Jealousy was killing me, I think for a moment as we talked in the evening by the rock thought everything was perfect, and I just talking pure nonsense, why not take me deep? The cage, Lose. Ah, jealousy, killed me when someone hugged them when my friends are playing and approaching the so loving mind, what was the purpose? Well, all that affected me in a mortal, you may leave that place was the best, but the emptiness in my heart, I insist, will be there, because he longed to have a man , I hope, I want it with all my heart, to expect will happen next ... Although there is anything that tells me nothing will happen at all ...
JAB ♥ ... those were his initials, well, I was the second name.
finished talking about the pure, well.
Do you expect or not expect? ...
pd. Anyway I hope its acceptance in facebook ... and perhaps a message ... or perhaps a call ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment