Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Net10 Service Disabled

walked, my mind is you \u0026lt;3


Feeling well .. close a cycle, start a new era, a new life with someone else, someone that this time it has not done much damage. So new, so perfectly, all so new, if used to walk distracted, now noticing every detail of everything around me. Feeling a radical change in your life, feel an improvement, knowing that from now on everything will be for the better .. Ripen, fall in love, hanging out with my friends, an evening with my boyfriend, my brothers enjoy, share with my family, start a new life, a better life. Leaving behind everything I did and I was wrong, everything literally sent to the crest, not to worry about hueƔs unimportant, be happy.
feel wanted, loved, peaceful, resting, being happy, in peace .. Enjoy every detail & as I have always said, find happiness in simple things: a smile, a glance, a kiss, happiness to the people I love .. Chao atao's hueones, confusion, sadness.
And hello to be happy;)

~ Your hands on my body , I burn for you ♫

0 comments:

Post a Comment