Friday, January 14, 2011

Suitcase Piercing Image

hello. Past


Maybe not the first time I feel well, at least on my part, but this time is different .. I never thought finding someone to make me feel so, find someone who both needed at another time in my life, but as you say, everything appears when you stop looking .. I am so happy to have inexplicable to me, so full, so complete, so all:) and then I know you're doing well, gives me energy, gives me strength. And to think we've spent so many things in these two months and you love, so many memories, so many emotions, feelings that will forever *-* me and maybe yes, I know you not long ago, but when I saw nobody can deny that the chemistry was between us was inexplicable , from the beginning that I felt like you know you make me feel, yet without knowing: $ I love you so much:) even if the bride heavier, loose, jealous and this fucking world Pajero k9 but no change this I feel, and you know it: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment