Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dark Stain Of Oldpinefloors

dannch @ 2011-02-16T19: 42:00

not read I think that helped me to stay silent for a while. Really thought about writing, but as we think it would end up making both weep. The truth is I can not sleep. I have no hint of ahoramismo dream. I wish I could do all these things she said. What's more, I think I would have liked to stay dormido.Me even talked (: something that could not have done if he had read before LJ. Simply could not contain myself and would have spoken a million per dm or sms or out. Now I would at least discuss something ft, maybe well get to sleep and try to forget what will happen. It will be another test. that compared to what we've been I should not be much, yet know that it will be an odyssey. We miss you too, yes. But we are certain that we will still love us no matter what.

0 comments:

Post a Comment