Friday, February 4, 2011

Please Help Ovulation

yuck!


M omenta hueones of stress, long time since I felt so D:
coolies wanted to go home, be quiet no more I Hueber thousand rechuchas: @!
want to see my brothers hueón D: but that is how my fault, I have not gone there and they really have not had time, or do not know that stuff, but I want to see: c I swear I'll give you a time for them, I owe c:
and worst of all>. \u0026lt;! and are like 2 weeks without seeing love: c swear by whatever you want I miss you too, I miss you whole (
want to see you, kiss *-* grab, to hold you kill for a hug .. u_u but yours will come in a couple of hours c: I can even Habar you will improve a bit this shit, have your unconditional support, you're my ground wire, all that gives me strength c: & that.
A guantaré , which is nothing.

always love you ♥ c:

0 comments:

Post a Comment