Saturday, February 12, 2011

How Long Do You Leave Opalescence On Teeth

ADIOS ASI NOMAS ...

Hi, I know long time no write, but who cares, I'm calm and not go around worried about if I write or not. Well the past eh well we can say that despite the fights with my family, the painful and annoying comúny pimples, I hate them.
feel something in my heart, why I always check in men who did not catch? I love George but I did not catch anything, it's horrible, zero possibility, a thousand that happened to me, sometimes I wonder if I should have more fish to Nico, I do not know have known more, I noticed the Jorge and like everything lately I agree on, everything is horrible, go to Reñaca Monday with the girls and I have not really eager to go, good will, is much the memory of the one in my mind is horrible.
Well I love to write but my family is hovering.

Adios. : /

0 comments:

Post a Comment