SERENA
Is Saturday, tomorrow is Sunday, jajaj, and tomorrow I'm going back to Quillota, as things have improved, the past eh well and good, anyway want to go back and be with my friends. Today there were two boys who sang The Beatles in the AV of the sea, I must admit I was quite handsome, I was eager to leave a paper with my facebook, but hey, I did not have the courage and my mom was not going to warm to the idea I know, I repent.
I'm eating potato chips, on Monday I will submit to herbs and eat little, I download a lot of weight ...
I'm anxious, on Monday I'll be born again to the keel, the Fénay the puck, is February 14 lose, but I will not focus on it, nor the other men, if it comes, arrives, and better:) I'll be indifferent but nice, not too loving, but not too far away, enough I think. O naa, I will be myself.
kisses. \u0026lt;3
0 comments:
Post a Comment