Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Do You Get Skinny Tummy

really cute

No reason to be sad. What happened was not a bad thing. It was adorable. Falling asleep is not to abandon other. It's just really enjoy a moment. Like when we snuggle and gives us a dream. That is not bad, quite the contrary. I love you and do something adorable I think it is not reason to be sad. I think these are reasons to be cheerful. Do not want you to feel sad. And do not say this to make you feel better, because if I explain it bother me. I do it because I liked it happen. I spend my life with you, and fall asleep will not make you're a bad wife or girlfriend. only reminds me that even in small things like sleeping can share. Can you tell me that you left me fall asleep, but the truth is that sometimes I feel closer to you when you pass. I feel I can be so close you could give a kiss to you went to sleep and fix your sheet so you are not cold. I would like to be with you, but these days can not. just have to wait for the day of our wedding and live happily ever after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment