Lately I have become to notice the couple down the street ...
At first, some years ago, I was manic because inevitably give me envy. I also wanted to have someone for me, it was important to her and with whom to share everything. It was a living by being, I was looking for something and sometimes I despair at not finding it.
Later, when I had one the outside I seemed so cute and I finally began to go unnoticed by me and I do not even fixed.
Today I have no hobby but I do not worship, I feel it is worth more. It saddens me because my situation but did not want at all costs to have a boyfriend, but because after what happened, I feel totally disappointed. As I am, I am not wrong, the only thing that bothers me is that I have taken away my faith in certain things. I guess you never see it the same way and it bothers me because in my opinion the change has been for the worse.
0 comments:
Post a Comment