Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Skin Turned Brown After Waxing

registration can be nostalgic for something that never happened?

I went to the cinema to see "Princess" and the room was completely empty. Soon came 4 other people but hey, it remained empty.

It's times like this when I miss many things ... things that previously did not matter because they never had had but now and after some time getting used to, since I miss.

I left the movie quite embajonada and wanted to blame it for this, but I know that had nothing to do, at least not in proportion as I intended. Later I had a stupid moment tear loose ... well ... let's say I'm on it yet but I will.

I felt very alone today and wanted a hug but of those mega long. We exist because someone else think of us ... (Said in the movie) I do not like the movie> _ \u0026lt;

0 comments:

Post a Comment