Sunday, September 25, 2005

Do I Tell Employer I Have Scabies



I really wanted to go to the Campus Rock ^ _ ^ Though it would be correct to say that I really wanted to go to a concert of McLane xD Anyway, they were great and I'm not disappointed at all. They played a tremendous set list, but sometimes singing thing was it seemed that was the only one I knew the whole lyrics xD But hey, it's normal, because people remember the songs and they were there, the vast majority, to see Amaral.

Think about that tomorrow

today will be yesterday

cheap philosophy does not want to see

puns

With this theme began the concert ^ _ ^ To me this song I really like it but people began to warm up to the fourth, when he came "calling the earth" (or was it "fear"?) and well, from there played temazo after temazo.

respect to other groups, because the singer had taken Fable something because he was very loving all the time repeated that we wanted, we were the best, that He loved us very rockstar xDD seventies because all xD is hung the curtain is pulled to the ground, opened his shirt xDD Finally, a number the good man (that Arminda hit me xD) It was hoarse, but hey, I do not expect much, entertained and moved.

Amaral was great, sounded clean and all that, but I do not fill. We finished watching the it was 2-something and I was tired of standing, ains. Is that there was a little long, too many groups (5 in total) and between performances went a long time. Of course, one of the two songs sounded intermediate Cure ^_______^

The one fact I'm going to complain is the price: 2 € minimum beer o_O plastic cup and to top it had to do a queue to buy tickets and then another cola beverage on the kiosks to serve you, fatal, fatal. Ah, let alone eat, a meager slice of pizza cost 3 €

Finally, the tissue Tarque should have been for me xD is that fixed fell to one that was there for Amaral and do not know T_T xDD appreciate

0 comments:

Post a Comment