Tomorrow I will paint my room but not really going to be a big change.
My room has a wall purple, one blue, the oldest is yellow and the roof is green. I've always painted me and well, now I want to do is to paint the yellow side of the blue than the other because, frankly, I'm tired now. As a child I always wanted a yellow room, it has always been my favorite color, but my parents were always giving me a long time and again, until one day about 14 years, seriously and I stood my father bought me paint the condition that I managed myself. For in the end he took it like a painting xD and my parents also encouraged, but no, they did not color any other room, I had him do to me because suddenly it was the more careful to not paint dripped and it was faster (also called child exploitation xD)
not remember exactly how long it lasted yellow but I do not believe that came a year and a half. Wishing it so long as I got, I got bored, but more than fatigue was that changed (which for some was growing physically and mentally xD) and of course, normal. At that time I replaced the yellow violet, that if it was a great color! The other seemed child ... or would I, who connected him with my own childhood. But my parents told me how he was going to change now, as I wanted and I wanted to get rid of him. So I made a deal with them: only paint half the room. Thus we had a room bicolor.
The blue came a day of accident. He was painting the room my father well and I liked it so much that I wanted a little of that tone (whimsical'm running ...) and I painted it and without asking the opinion or consent. Then I realized that this new wall, the most small room, it was my favorite. And even today I think is the best, so I want to extend and have more prominence. I've already been told that I can (as if at this point I would say no) and I start tomorrow. The same day retocaré the purple paint left over for me last time.
The next step is to get rid of certain things. Which have not yet, but my room is very crowded. Always reminded me a window of 150 and not so crappy, but because I have a lot of chorraditas (not both) everywhere, then exposed, as if to sell. The problem is that for me are all necessary and indispensable, but hey, something I have to do. By the way could hang a painting of mine, I'm excited, worse at the end I will not, because they still are not great enough to earn my wall xD
0 comments:
Post a Comment