Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Templates Cars Disney Gratis

xDD technical drawing

* Note: I wrote this blog yesterday in the msn and if you get there, here ^ ^ can not miss

a little while ago I got the review of technical drawing and I think it is to pass ^ _ ^ Ains, I hope so q itself and say "good riddance" to the poor woman ¬ ¬ When I entered the class was deserted, no teachers, no students, no (that's why I said what the desert xD)! And I started with the paranoia of whether they had changed the day of examination or changed the time or the universe xDD So I went to the door to see if the date remained unchanged and effectively and not xDDD I'm sorry, "when chanante" momentarily took me xD xD I still kept the date and time and class, not to worry and that was because when I turned I found with the teacher, was all in white, angelic falsely plan (because that angel is nothing) and I said yes I only came to take the test. This ... emmm .. Do you think I'm doing surveys around the course or what? ¬ ¬ I said I had to come more people but as a normal person I am, not controlling them all as a Big Brother know where you are at all times (he was well but the last part xD) So As expected, women took the opportunity to pose as holy charity ¬ ¬ obesión but what has this woman rubbed his "good deeds"! And I put it in quotes because we do not actually do any favors. I mean, you and me go: "Well, I've been here since 7 am and the exam is at 8" Okay, and? Do I care that you bring in the faculty from 7, 3 or for a month? The exam is at 8, then at 8 people coming. Aunt heavy ...

A girl came to class and the teacher, with his "kindness" and "sweet" features, you said: "And you want q?!" Traumatized the poor girl replied: "Making the test" and the chick he laughed and repeated that phrase edge had been there from 7 am ¬ ¬

exams and handed began to break our concentration from list. Me and another girl not named us, that we told and the chick asked me if he had given the information in the early going, I say yes, and as expected, calls into question my word "I believe you but if the delivery should be here and not ESTNA "Oh yes, I think ¬ ¬ Tell him he has to be, that for the previous review had it and if it was an irresponsible disorderly ell was not my problem (as least the last part again xD) Finally found it, of course xDD It is best to ask me "What kind are you?" And I said, "Ehh 1 º A" And because of my "eh" he said, "do not even know which class you are" ¬ ¬ "" yes ma'am that deaf and with little faith in people, I am of 1 A "I do not think the evil woman o_O and the guy in front had to prove me right. Ays, this crazy!

On examination, of course, gave us enormous measures to be put in drawing out the sheet and had to repeat it over and over again (and that I did in millimeters q) Anyway, the end I think is to approve , because I stopped doing 2, 3 are good (I think) and the other half. In addition, runs the legend that the aunt does not correct the exams, he looks over and decide on the fly. Or tell me as someone who makes two problems can make a remarkable six xDD

Although in December I have to do the damn exercise on the blackboard, but the rest, I hope not to see more lalala

Ains, what relief xDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment