Monday, September 26, 2005

/monica Roccaforte In High Heels



Today I went to enroll at the college and gave me all afternoon less anatomy. Is that it seems that the teacher who gives that kind of morning, such a Ezquerro, has a well deserved bad reputation. I only I know is I saw the notes of the same subject with the aforementioned teacher in June and 90% were not submitted, the few who did, more than half were suspended and others were not that great notes. Then came September and I saw a guy almost gets to mourn to see the minutes: all submitted, approved only one. So I guess that's why people went in the afternoon. I chose a certain Ramiro Carrillo no idea how to be ... So now I go at 12 instead of 3, but at least before I leave ^ _ ^ and this is only during the first quarter. Although I see how to eat, because we, I have a half an hour or as in college or breakfast or something stronger xD Jo, I hate eating in the morning, ains.

Now all my class work is the mysterious ghost. Let's see, is that technical drawing 1 is reviewed quarterly, that is, or have in the early going or from December. This I could prove myself, because people in my class (as Zay) had it at first. So this year I wanted to also catch input and I told the secretary and let go: "No, no, that subject has always been 2 nd term" O_O And I really confirming that last year was on 1 well and the chick told me that Diana, the teacher did what he pleased, but we who officially did not exist. Anyway, tomorrow I'll have to see if the woman is class or not .... I prefer to take off this subject now, because if I leave it for later I'll forget everything and does not plan. Above would have it tomorrow, what laziness.

In short, this year I'm going to hit tomorrow and later in the happy faculty T_T

And if I go over to the tutorials drawing by morning ... uff, a non-stop will be that.

The beauty of this course is that there are many subjects quarterly, that will become less heavy. Only annual drawing and history (and that gives me more lazy is the first) Although the bad thing is it's all geared to the human figure and painting me that models in class ... I do not know, that complex for them if I do deformed xDD I hope to teach little bit and I put a guy in balls and come, paint o_O

Ains, I have to take technical drawing over and introduce myself once (I've never done so) a drawing of 1, I'll do in December and I think these two I can get them out. So I focus on the 2 nd nothing else. This year I promise not to leave any (as I did with the drawing U_U) which is then worse, at least introduce myself and if I fail, then okay, but at least try. And not having anything in September and be free all summer!! That pretty well too xD but hey, would be ideal.

At 3 I have history, to see that this is the teacher. Then I have to restore, so that I have said, is nonsense, is to view slides and doing theoretical work and play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment