Today I had nightmares about a haunted house (to the Red Rose xD) but at least this time did not show any steward pederast. Anyway, I woke up a thousand times in the night, partly because I did not sleep more than usual because I had to go to renew dni and well, in these cases I have always felt that I did not put the alarm or not will sound, etc, etc. In one of those I met in front of my face abuela2 (the 1 do not scare me) who has the hobby is climbing the stairs to my bed and startled. My abuela1 is the contrary, it covers you with a blanket if you have uncovered and you closes the door to keep the noise bother you ^ _ ^
question raised my face to wipe that expression of sleep certainly not going to favor me in happy photo of the card, this time wanted to have a decent. But I do not feel that I could not.
I wanted to get me the photo in such a machine, you can see and such xD but my mother made me go to another site and close to home since there is no machines take pictures (I do not know really what you call) and only occurred to me the Boulevard, but pass go, because there is no parking in the morning. Obeying my mother, I went where she wanted and would not let me type ¬ ¬ pose or parked in front of my driving school and I met my teacher, who greeted me and watched me take the car for me then gestured Plan " nice driving "what I thought," no thank you "xDDD
I was wandering depressed looking at my picture when I looked up and I met Sarita. She saw me and put the turbo to not cross me, a pity because I was dying to say hello ... anyway. I stood in line to talk to myself (mentally means xD) and watch a guy who did nothing but look down with all the effrontery to any girl who passed ahead. After a while I got bored and started to type my beautiful tradition of analyzing people's hair. Only one girl got my approval. Why do people care so little to your hair?
I paid, I spotted the finger, I gave the pictures: (and I signed. "In 30 or 40 days I will." Toward the car I was thinking about possible plastic surgery and I came to apply a new xD
And now I have hunger and sleep at regular intervals.
To see if the next story something interesting to write this out of boredom does not work.
0 comments:
Post a Comment