Wednesday, September 28, 2005

How To Get Life Insurance License In Maryland

(Campus Rock

grunge Today my beloved car (which it looks nice adjectives one for not accepting the reality xD) died U_U

Well, quite the did the battery, not carrying any form or jo, see expiry was hard (and I often do xD) I had to call the crane above him there was little pain, it seemed that the poor would fall xD At the moment he is alone and abandoned at the gates of a workshop (for at that time everything was closed) and tomorrow I have to leave early for the keys to the types and give me a diagnosis that is the perfect morning for a preoperative o_O Because yes, I am active again the happy wisdom teeth U_U

But today was not all bad, because I went to buy T-4 and € 6 ... yes, I know that ideally t of 20 € or so, but what is xDDD I also bought a cardigan that is in plan "Fame" xDDD I remember, come on. *___* The trouble is most precious is that it has a embroidered gold sequins (DORADAS!!) That read "Deluxe" o_O is the height of tacky (I know that there xD)! But the will eliminate and will be a cardigan / jacket and tasteful decent ^ _ ^

And finally, a trauma xDD why in all (and I mean all, is all) Santa Cruz stores exist only sizes 32, 34 and 36? Hello? I do not fit there ¬ ¬ Neither I nor the vast majority ... not the clerks, which made me want to kill because they are fixed a bad person and have put these on purpose to create complex carvings. Ains is that I can not help, I have an irrational mania (is it because their looks of superiority and Borderia? XD) Even today I called "heaven" ... but also hated it because it sounded fake and also do not like People who use these terms of endearment with strangers who may be psychopaths hate shop assistants and eager to blood (dependent, of course xD)

Anyway, I'm going to sleep.

PD: Why I love every day that passes more than the pirates? Why *_____* no longer exist? Why 90% of the bands I like are no longer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment