Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Samsung Netbook Wireless Adapter

not forget to wash dishes CELG

I woke up with my mother brawl soundtrack. Since I went to sleep last night as it turns out that I hit all day painting my room clean and tidy and I forgot to wash the dishes. Then she, instead valuing things in perspective, no, gets to ride a number of things, even my father intervened to say that it was not fair, wearing all day doing that and at least I had the into account. But my mother is not objective.

As I said, this morning was in the same plan, so I did the usual: ignore. What happens is that my mother is someone going on, they tell you 4 things and you leave him alone, no, my mother does not stop, refers a matter to another and when you come to realize, all your history has been reviewed defects and terrible mistakes (like not washing dishes) However I held, as usual, without opening your mouth and as I dressed myself and others, pulled to the right, to see if once and for all Maloches deigned to put the notes.

In the parking lot saw her car, to be, and I was not thinking to leave there until I tell if he had approved. I looked at my phone and saw a "nice" message from some person who was complaining about my lack of interest, because it hurt. It's amazing how people least likely to kick you dare to face anything. Anyway, silly me affects me, ultimately After all, it does not matter, right? (Or so it said)

I came to the board, there were new notes and then I saw: "Painting I: M ยช Angeles Tudela" I spotted my name and I stopped. After the disappointment with technical drawing and the early morning that I had, I did not want to endure suspense. The truth is that I hesitated enough to look, I started thinking about my return home and how my mother would take it (knowing how nice it was) I also thought the course disgust that came over me that if I stayed and finally, a lot of fatal situations crossed my mind. At the end I looked and passed! I got super happy and I wanted to go pick up and hug Maloches xD but kk, I passed the exam I did not even deserve the thanks xD

I took the car wanting to go home and tell my mother to see if it was the bad feeling and when I walked in the door I asked

- Approved?

- Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ^_________^

"Well, congratulations. See if you clean the floor there is a stain.

was like floating in a bubble and splash, break at once. I'm bruised from the fall.

Then continued with their anger is now focused on when I went to enroll, where he was going to renew the license, when would be a child of that feel proud for once in your life, etc.. With me the joy was short lived.

I called my father to break the news they wanted to hear a compliment indeed, ho.

Today I would pass it locked in my room are so antisocial but some friends of my brother and take hold of my room, it will not be feasible to fit my misanthropic .

0 comments:

Post a Comment